Monday, August 2, 2010

The 101 Mask

On 26th July, Monday, we are not surprising to get another new work which is to produce 2 papier mache masks. This time is a bit different that we no need to use A2 board. 1 papier mache mask is your own full face with color and another is face with emotion but in black and white.


Since my roommate and I do not have any material, we went shop near Sungai Dua to buy some paper clay, glu, water color and brushes. We started our work at night after class on Wednesday. We prepared our things needed like water and make paper into pieces.



We help each other to place the paper clay on own face and wait for it to dry.


After completing drying, we overlap pieces of papers on it to make it thicker.


The masks finished without coloring.


I started coloring my mask on next day.


At the end, the masks completed!!


In this assignment, I want to thanks much for my roommate who helps me a lot. I learn that work together is very important in achieving a good product.


No comments:

Post a Comment