Wednesday, July 28, 2010

HBP Freshman Orientation

On 23-25 July 2010, the HBP 10/11 Freshman Orientation is held on. On the first day, we are divided into 16 groups and I am the group no. 3. We discuss together about our group name, logo, cheer and trademark. Our group’s name is Orange which mean fresh. On the same day night, we started our presentation on our product of discussion.


group presentation on 23rd July night.







Second day, one of the activities we carry out is campus walk. We are bring by the seniors to walk from our school of HBP back to the same place. The places that we pass through include school of arts, school of chemistry, school of physic, USM International and so on. We are told to snap a picture of monument along the road we take. What I have been snap is the product done by art students which located at the back of school of arts. Every product have their own meaning and background story. Although I do not know what the meaning but I know that is the hard work for them.


























Last day is our GETTHO Dinner. Our group have performance on title 'together'. We decided to have an act on short drama. I have been practice with my group members but unfortunately I fall sick on that night. Therefore I fell very sorry to my group that I can't take part with them. However I still gave 100 percent support to my group! We are always together!

No comments:

Post a Comment