Friday, September 24, 2010

IBU Construction


In the class, we are being told to construct a big dome make of bamboo in the following construction weeks. The dome is believe to have 8meters tall. The only image come to my mind is it is very big! I also can imagine how it will be so amazing when it successful constructed on site. A person is impossible to do it alone. So we work together and each person do 1 or 2 struts. It have 5 sections and 5 color.

I am in section 2 and yellow color. Strut with yellow color have length 2.57m .
After class, my friends and I decided go to the site for cutting bamboo since the bamboo have been sent to the site.
I choose a thicker bamboo and measure the length it should have. Do mark. Afterward, started cutting..


Finish work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment