Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Looking.....

Looking Backward

Review back about my life, I can remember that the 1st day I reach USM School of Housing, Building and Planning (HBP), I was very excited. I heard before that university life is enjoyable and relax. However, I found out that it is different! If you don have enough patient and passion, it is really hard to survive in HBP. The 1st studio class give me a strong impression because the 1st assignment. I getting shock and a few stress after I know that we need to have a new blog and write our progress along the whole semester. I never try to write blog before and I am also a 'computer idiot'. Finally, I search for friend to help to register the blog. Even though it is quite hard for me to suit the early period of time, I feel happy because I learn something new and got know new friends.

On the continuous day, I started getting more busy until even ate one time a day. I started thinking about myself, I know that I didn't manage my time properly. About the assignment, I know that I have been try my best but I still need to read more to generate more ideas. I still can't reach the target that I satisfy. I hope to improve that in my future.

Review back about group work, I found out that I may lack of communication and negotiation and creative skills as what the Dr Sr Mastura have been say. During group discussion, normally it is hard to let other clearly understanding what your idea.

Time is passing fast, mid-semester program is finished, I have been listen a lot of lectures and done a lot of assignments. From 1st lecture of APEX Introduction to now lecture of Group Survival, I got lot of knowledge and thanks for those lecturers who try hard to deliver the talk and given advices. I gain new experience also from all the assignments like making mask, bamboo sound tool, black box.... and what I want to say is although HBP life is busy but it is fun. I can still survive here is the best proof for this.

Looking Forward

What I expect for my personal development in the future? I hope that I can manage my time wisely. I can complete all planned activities within the time planned. I still can take out some time for take care my health and carry out some healthy activities.

I can focus on my goal and always motivate myself to be success and make my dream come true. I can come out with creative idea and complete my task with satisfaction. Be innovative. I can think more and do more.

What I expect to contribute to the disaster during 2012? I hope that I am well prepare for that time. We have learn survival during studio. Started from earlier we have been done the second project about PONDOK, we know that basic requirement such as supply of food, drinks, medication needed for survive. However, is there just only prepare survival kit to save our own life, then after the event, we continue our behavior as before? After watching the video "Awakening As One", I get the answer. The disaster actually is the chance for us to think about it. It mainly deliver a message of unity and humanity. We can do more. We must change our altitude by not live for self from now. With unity, we can change the ending.

I hope I can let more people know the important of their responsibility and also I am physically and mentally prepare for that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment