Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Merdeka Countdown 2010

One day before Hari Merdeka, we have gathered at the Penang Times Square for merdeka countdown. There is another event here which is Youth Jam. The 1st time I heard that it was organised by only a 19 years old girl, I feel that it was amazing!! She is same age with me but she now can took up such a large responsibility to held a big event. I was so admire with her. Although there are not much audience but the performance are perfect. I can really saw them prepared hard for this event.
There are problem which out of my expectation when 10 minutes before the countdown. The condition can be say in state of confusion and disorder. We didn't given a time to perform our theaterette. Anyway, we are still fast to get into the situation and enjoy it. It is fun.






We are so early to reach there so I took the free time to sit with my friends and started to sketch the view. I have been sketched some of places in Penang Time Square.


The second picture is the closed shop outside the mall because I sketched it at night nearly 11.00pm.
Third picture is the view sketched when I have lunch with my friends at Roti Bakar Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment