Monday, October 25, 2010

Soul Shift Conference and Exhibition

25th October, a meaningful day for all students in HBP, Soul Shift XZbit RUS101 -10 opening was held.
The program started from 8.30am and launch by Tuan Syed Mohd Bakar Bin Syed Mohd Salim, Curator of USM Traditional Toys & Games Museum.


After that, puisi 'We Are The Ones We've Been Waiting For' is presented by Syed Kamil Nafis and his group members.


We have tour to visit our studio which display our project done. A lot of people inside the room cause difficulty to have a way to pass.


We have dome tea inside the dome we constructed yesterday. I just think that whether the dome will collapse or not when I eat under it. But it just imaginary, the dome is quite safe.
After rest time, we have our conference 10 min PPTX presentation by students.
The presentation divided into 2 section, rest for 1 and half hours in between.


Rapporteur made the conclusion for all 10 presentation.


A review of photo of the dome construction from the beginning till the end.


Studio 101 is about to be close. I do not know how to describe the feeling I have. Before that, I hope this day to be come faster. I feel tire and bored with the bamboo. However, when it is really to end, I feel uncomfortable. Especially when see through the photo we have, it is a unforgettable memory that we have. We share happiness and sadness together. Although life is hard, but with help of my friends and those caring studiomasters, I manage to pass all the difficulties. Thanks a lot... who walk together with me till the end..

No comments:

Post a Comment